Friday, January 6, 2012

A Giant Dose of FUKITOL

So today, drinking massive amounts of coffee, at least for me I’ve decided to take a giant pill of FUKITOL; In lieu of Xanax (which I don’t have), whiskey (again not here) or cigarettes (I’m trying  to quit). So here is my rant for the day.
I can understand being young. I still am young. I’m talking 21 year old young. Now again, I’m 24 and I’m not looking back with TONS of experience but from what I’ve learned it feels like the 3 years it has been.

I understand wanting to party and get drunk. I totally get wanting to have fun and not have a care in the world. However, when you get so drunk that you almost break someone’s ribs while you are sleeping  and force that person (who has a job) to sleep on the couch/floor…there might be a tiny problem.

HUGE FREAKING PROBLEM.

Ok. So seriously trying to save money, and buying two $3 beers from the ampm and a bag of chips so you can stay up till 4am then wake the whole house by banging shit around come to bed and unconsciously try and break my ribs? Not gonna fly.
So today in store is a big dose of FUKITOL. Possibly some whiskey. Or a bottle. We’ll see how the rest of this day shapes up.

No comments:

Post a Comment